Growing up, one of my favourite activities was to go through magazines and cut out anything that interested me. My goal was always to glue everything together and make a collage. That never happened. I never got past the “cutting out pictures process.” I spent hours and always ended up with a pile (or mess, as my mom would say) of cut out inspirational things and photos.
This is why I was so absolutely delighted to come across the website, Pinterest. For those who don’t what this virtual pinboard is about, check out this video tutorial: How to Use Pinterest. If you need an invite, let me know.
Here are 19 ways I’m using and lovin’ it!
1. What to wear inspiration for engagement photos
2. Stuff that makes me laugh
3. Dinner ideas
4. Collecting too many delicious baking recipes
5. Finding new hairstyles
7. Following my bride’s inspiration boards
8. Cute animals. Who can resist?
9 DIY ideas to craft
10. Finding photo inspiration for my own work
11. Brand inspiration
12. Dreaming of places to visit
13. Inspirational quotes
16. Style Inspiration (which is basically my wishlist of dresses)
17. Holiday ideas
18. Lovely wedding venues in BC
19. Sweet little ideas for the romantic at heart
How are you using Pinterest? Be sure to leave me your link so I can follow your pins :)